Saturday, July 23, 2011

farmers' market

Last Saturday, I decided to do a photo shoot at the farmers' market at Wilson Park in Torrance. I had gone there the previous Saturday and spent too much money. So, I thought I'd go again and kill two birds with one stone -- get some shopping done & get some photography practice.

Last May, I went on a photography holiday in the AndalucĂ­a region of Spain. It was the first time I really took manual photos. But I haven't touched the DSLR since then. Hence, the idea to do a photo shoot at the farmers' market.

I'm definitely still a newbie at it. I'd kind of forgotten what basics I learned from my holiday. And it didn't help that I was eating and shopping while trying to take photos. But at least I purposefully went and did it.

So, here are my photos from that day:

No comments:

Post a Comment